2011/10/24

Writing practice 2 : An Unforgettable Experience


An Unforgettable Experience
Since 2003, every year, my family has a travel during Chinese new-year vacation. Every time, we go to Tai-Dong for about 7 days, even more 2 weeks, once. We always live in a hot spring hotel in Zhi-Ben. Tai-Dong is a wonderful place, where have mountain, ocean, and wonderful scenery.
At 2006, when I was a junior-high school student, my father told me that: “my dear, I am very busy, so I can’t make schedule for this new-year vacation, could you help me?” “Sure! I am very glad to be a travel guide” I said. From that day, I read many travel books which is introduce Tai-Dong and Hua-Lain. And I also surf the net to find information. I most be the youngest travel guide in the world, I think.
In that year, we stay in Tai-Dong 9 days. Every day, when we woke up, we can down to the restaurant to have a breakfast relax. And after breakfast, we went to 1 or 2 place, for example, beach, museums. Sometimes we went to a beautiful place, and stay a whole day, just ride bicycle and eat some local snacks, and the most important is that I and my family together!
     Though my family is not very close, through that travel, we all knew more about ourselves. Travel has magic power, I think. Travel makes me feel happy, and travel make something leave in my heart, an unforgettable experience.

1 則留言:

  1. teacher's feedback:
    Since 2003, every year, my family \would have/ has a travel during Chinese new-year vacation. Every time, we \would/ go to Tai-Dong for about 7 days, even more 2 weeks, once. We always live in a hot spring hotel in Zhi-Ben. Tai-Dong is a wonderful place, where have there are mountains, the ocean, and wonderful scenery.

    At In 2006, when I was a junior-high school student, my father told me that, “my dear, I am very busy, so I can’t make schedule for this new-year vacation, could you help me?” “Sure! I am very glad to be a travel guide” I said. From that day, I read many travel books which is introduced Tai-Dong and Hua-Lain. And I also surfed the net to find information. I most must be the youngest travel guide in the world, I think.thought

    In that year, we stayed in Tai-Dong \for/ 9 days. Every day, when we woke up, we can could down go to the restaurant to have a breakfast relax. And After breakfast, we went to 1 or 2 some places, for example,like [1] beach, museums. Sometimes we went to a beautiful place, and stayed there a whole day, just riding a bicycle and eating some local snacks, and The most important is that I and my family \werestaying/ together!

    Though my family is was not very close \to one another/ , through that travel, we all knew more about ourselves. Traveling has magic power, I think. Traveling makes me feel happy, and make let something \sad/ leave in my heart, \This trip/ is an unforgettable experience \for me/

    Note

    [1] "for example" usually is used to give an exaple in sentence, while "like" is used to give examples by listing several items

    回覆刪除