2011/10/15

Writing practice: The teacher who affects me the most


     When I was a child, I love to read and write something in Chinese. Thus, from elementary school to senior-high school, my favorite class was always Chinese class. In my Chinese teachers, the senior-high school teacher affects me the most. We called her Joyce.



     She was a special teacher, wearing Chinese suit. She teach me when I was in third-grade. In the year, expect I were facing the big exam, my father and my mother broken up. I was very sad, and I don’t know how can I face the future. She knew me not happy, but she doesn’t care of me specially.



     When I was sad, I won’t tell everyone, but write a letter to myself. Once, I also writed a letter to myself, but I sent it to Joyce. The letter is long about 1200 words, but, Joyce read all and write a longer letter to me. She cheer me” Although your parents were broken, your life is yours. Maybe now you are a loser, but I promise one day you will be a winner. Because I know you know what you want. Be yourself! ”



     In that year, we sent letters many times. She made me think myself more. And I am very happy can meet her at the time. Joyce is the teacher who affects me the most.





by Wali
2011.09.09

沒有留言:

張貼留言