(This video have 5 parts, please pay your patient)
Actually, I don't know what is design. Before I enter college, I want to major in architecture, interior and industrial design. Why I want to study in these department? I think, it's because I loved art, but I don't want just been a artist.
(This video have 5 parts, please pay your patient)
(And I think this video's detail is a little same about my liberal study teacher said)
Now, I am a third grade student, studying in industrial design, and I don't know what I learned during the past three year. My liberal study teacher told us that" You should learn how to learn." I ask to myself: How I learn? I don't know how I learn every thing.
After many days, I recognized something about learn. I should make my way! I start to read any thing, not only about design. After that, I find that, design may not make everything, but every thing can make design. I shouldn't focus on design, I should see more about the world!!!!!! Because design can change the world, and I can do something for the world from the another point. When I suddenly found I am out of touch with the social world, I feel nervous. But I think, it's not too late! I must to use my time enrich.
I realize that design is not just an artistic product. Design have to think about many thing like people, environment, actually, everything in the world.
Is design hard? Yes!
But I love it.
I know what is design?
I think...no. Maybe a little, and I should be serious and harder.
Now, I want to do my homework--Ergonomics paper--
See you tomorrow~
by Wali
2011.10.18
I think many people who is working about design may have thought the same thing as you.
回覆刪除It's grad to see you figure out something of your own.
Dear 張張姆
回覆刪除Ha! Write down my figure in English is very difficult to me...
Thank you read it so seriously, I will practice harder!