After party, I feel lonely. The party was very happy and fun, every game was very interesting and people were funny. 3 hours I paid with my classmates, order to prepare the orientation travel --Design Man-- for department freshman. Because the party was perfect, after the party,it made me feel especially alone.
Maybe I does something wrong, I should take care of your every thing, I can't made any mistake...Maybe I should think myself more, miss you less, thus I can feel better, won't feel tired. I don't know what I did was wrong, except made you angry...
And you can abandon me there, can not find you. I wasn't angry, because I don't knew how can I angry...I just feel like a orphan who abandoned to a no person road.
Dinner with this song. Hope I can feel better, because I still have many things to do. I can't unhappy.
you should care other's feeling
回覆刪除but
it can't affect your life
Thank you~ Chang Umm~
回覆刪除I will remember this sentence, and do it! I am so lucky meet you as my roommate. :]