2011/10/26

Update myself

I love to read magazines, I love to see new things, I love to understand anything unknown. Recently I found a excellent website called TED.com. There are Technology, entertainer, and design. There are so many speech, and I want to watch them one by one.

Thinking! Start thinking and never stop! Stay hungry, stay foolish! Turn on, not turn off!

Today, I had a general education course, the teacher make 4-5 people a group, gave us 3 articles to read. And we had to recommend why that things, which description in these articles, will happen and why that thing will success. This activity make me read article and organize ideas as the same time. It's very difficult to me, I didn't think more like today before.

This activity made me know that if you think deeply,every thing, according  tiny thing, will be useful. I'm thankful for teacher, Amy, she made me update myself! 

學會哄自己開心、讓自己更堅強更自信。



by Wali
2011.10.26

1 則留言:

  1. Using free internet source to update is a good choice.

    I' m sure you will be a different Wali we have never expect. =D

    回覆刪除