Recently, I'm busy for my home-works. This semester I join to the student association of my department. Though I'm not a leader of some small team, I still do my best for every works. As the same time, I am the leader of my class.
Each course has its project to design. And the design level is harder than before. Each part I do, I think, I design, should be detail and can be produce. And some project I do with my classmates. It takes a lot of time to discussion, to find what issue interested us and to make our ideas combine. Every session of this kind of product processes are interesting but hard to me. Though I love this, I will tired too......
Each course has its project to design. And the design level is harder than before. Each part I do, I think, I design, should be detail and can be produce. And some project I do with my classmates. It takes a lot of time to discussion, to find what issue interested us and to make our ideas combine. Every session of this kind of product processes are interesting but hard to me. Though I love this, I will tired too......
I don't like to discussion to other people, because I am pretty lazy, you know that.
回覆刪除However, I always glad to hear other's idea. That's always beyond what I can figure out.
Every time I heard new idea, I would be happy. That's why I prefer to work in a team than do it by myself.
(I heard you are listening the Final count down XD)
回覆刪除I'm agree your point, I love to know other's ideas. And actually they are better than me...